What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a blockchain-based platform that went live in the summer of 2015. This system makes it possible for users to make Internet transactions using cryptocurrency called Ether without relying on central authorities. Similar to Bitcoin, this digital money is not subject to taxes and regulations, which makes it especially attractive. A specific feature of Ethereum is that it uses so-called smart contracts, regulating its economy and providing additional security to transactions. The main concept of these contracts is that conditions of any agreement between different parties are written into its code. Once they are met, the agreed amount of money in Ether is transferred to the party supposed to receive it. Various companies started using smart contracts for their projects when they realized it was a well-functioning and sustainable economic model.
Gambling sites also saw great potential in Ethereum, as it provides transparency to the transactions. Besides, simple contracts can be used for an unlimited amount of times, which makes them a real game changer. With cryptocurrencies on the rise, this technology simply could not be ignored. After Bitcoin, Ethereum is probably the best choice you can make with digital money.
Why Ethereum is Great for Gambling
One of the biggest problem people have with casinos is the risk of being cheated and losing their money because of that. Ethereum smart contracts may be the answer to that, revolutionizing online gambling and making it more transparent than ever. Anyone can check the contract’s code for conditions and see whether they are fair. Once written, they cannot be changed, and that adds additional security to the transactions and trustworthiness to the casino. Thus, more and more online establishments start utilizing Ethereum to prove honesty of their operations.
If you have been avoiding gambling sites for fear of coming across a scam, check one of the following places we have listed below. You can check the way things are nowadays, and even win yourself some Ether while you’re at it.
Gambling sites accepting Ether currency
- Betcoin casino is a reliable gambling site, offering a 100% welcome bonus up to 10 ETH, as well as 10 free spins on top of that.
- Bitcoincasino.us has a great selection of provably fair games. For your first deposit in Ether, you will get a 100% match bonus and 5 free spins.
- Crypto Games is a trusted online casino that accepts Ether along with other cryptocurrencies.
- FortuneJack offers the best progressive jackpots with a chance to win a load of money in Ether.
- Luckygames is a casino that supports multiple currencies and lets the visitors play without going through a sign-up process.
- mBitcasino offers an unprecedented 200% welcome bonus for your first deposit, giving you an opportunity to receive up to 300 mETH for your fortune-winning plans.
- Bitcoincasino.us will grant you a 100% bonus if you make a deposit in Ether, which you can then use to play any of the available lottery games.
- ETH93 is essentially a smart contract with one lottery run on a daily basis. The winner is determined by a random number, generated using random.org API and Oraclize.
- Ether lotto is very straightforward, successfully encompassing modern blockchain technologies and the classic lottery rules. All you have to do is purchase a ticket using Ether and wait for the results.
- EtherPot is an experimental provably fair lottery powered by Ethereum, which means it’s decentralized and autonomous.
- Betcoin casino offers many variations of this famous game, with American, European, Zoom and Common Draw among them. Win Ether using any of those or try live roulette.
- Bitstarz has some great roulette games with live dealers. Here, you can stake Ether playing Speed Roulette, Immersive Rolette, Auto Roulette, VIP Roulette and others.
- Crypto Games offers only one variation, European roulette, but a low house edge and only one zero on a wheel are good reasons to choose this site.
- Luckygames also offers European roulette. There is only one zero as well, and 1% house edge makes it one of the best gambling sites to play using Ether.
- Bitcoincasino.us has blackjack among its ETH games. Also, you get a 100% bonus on your first deposit.
- Bitstarz will satisfy blackjack enthusiasts who prefer live versions of this famous card game.
- Ether Jack gambling site offers provably fair blackjack games for those, who want to raise some Ethereum money.
- Betcoin slots have a stunning selection of games you can play to win Ether. HD graphics and the progressive jackpots will not let you get bored here.
- Crypto Games have a 5 reels slot machine, and the highest amount you can win here is as much as 100 ETH.
- Playamo offers not only slots to play using Ethereum currency, but a weekly slots contest as well. To be eligible, you simply have to play any of the available slot games.
- 999Dice is a great choice with its exceptionally low 1% house edge, autobet option, and a range selector.
- Crypto Games offer you a game of dice with an even lower house edge of 0.8%. You don’t even have to sign up to win some Ether here.
- Etheroll is a smart contract that lets you play right away, no registration or deposit is necessary to make a wager.
- Luckygames offers a dice game with a few great options, allowing you to bet automatically and win up to 99 times more than the initial winning sum is due to a multiplier.Vdice is another online casino utilizing smart contracts and letting you play without going through a registration process.
Other Ethereum games
As more and more sites start accepting Ether as a currency option, the list of available games grows ever longer. Here are a few more options to consider when looking for a place to have fun and win Ether.
- Betcoin sports is a great place for sports enthusiasts, where they can bet anonymously on a wide range of sporting events. Your first deposit will bring you a 100% welcome bonus up to 10 ETH and 10 free spins.
- Crypto Games has a Plinko game, in which a ball is dropped from the top of the pyramid to fall onto one of four colored lines. You can bet on any of those lines or at all of them at once, adding multipliers to those you are most certain about.